This smoothie tastes just like an oatmeal cookie. And it’s good for you too!
I’ve been making this smoothie all week as a little treat after my morning workout, and it feels exactly like that — a treat.
All of the ingredients in it are totally good for you. But when combined together, they taste like the most decadent sweet dessert, thus also making this one of those smoothies that you could enjoy just about anytime of the day.
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 frozen (peeled) banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1–2 Tbsp. honey (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- (optional: 1/4 cup raisins)
- Add oats to blender, and pulse until finely ground. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until blended and smooth. Serve immediately.
Credit: Instagram @gimmesomeoven https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/skinny-oatmeal-cookie-smoothie/