Mixed Berries Pie Overnight Oats 🍓🍓
Vegan | Dairy Free | Refined Sugar-Free
Start your week right with one of my fave meal prep recipe! It's like eating dessert for breakfast but you won't feel unhealthy because it's packed with fiber, protein and healthy fats, super nutritious and filling, giving you long lasting energy!
- 1 cup quick/regular oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1.5 cup of Soymilk or any liquid of choice (add more or less to your desired consistency)
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 tsp pink salt, or any salt (optional)
- Mixed Berries Jam or any jam of choice
- Biscuit or Cookie of choice
In a jar or Tupperware of choice, add oats, chia seeds, cinnamon and pink salt. Stir to combine, or cover and shake to combine.
Add the mashed banana, vanilla essence and soymilk to the dry ingredients, and use a spoon to stir. Let sit for about 5 minutes and stir again. Let sit for 15-20 minutes to thicken, or overnight in the fridge.
Before serving, swirl in 2-3 tbsp mixed berries jam, and crumble biscuit/cookie to top it off.
For a classic banana PB&J, add banana slices, jam and your favourite peanut butter.
Credit: Instagram @georgina_xuan