Decadent Neopolitan Smoothie
2 cups Servings
- 1/4 cup Happy Valley Multifloral Mānuka Squeezy Honey
- 2 cups Greek yoghurt or any yoghurt of choice
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 large ripe bananas, frozen
- 2 cups strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Happy Valley Multifloral Mānuka Squeezy Honey
- 2 tsp good quality cocoa powder
- 2 tsp Happy Valley Multifloral Mānuka Squeezy Honey
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- Sliced strawberries
- Dark or milk chocolate shavings
- Place yoghurt, milk, banana and honey in a blender and blitz until smooth. Divide the base mix into three bowls.
- Rinse out blender and place strawberry ingredients into it. Blitz until smooth and transfer to another bowl. Mix 1/4 cup of the puree into one of the bowls of smoothie base.
- Mix cocoa powder into another of the bowls of smoothie base.
- To assemble, drizzle decorating honey around the inside of the glass. Pour chocolate smoothie mix to about 5cm up the glass. Very carefully spoon strawberry puree onto the top of the chocolate layer then top this with the strawberry smoothie mix.
- Top with the plain smoothie base and decorate with whipped cream, strawberry slices and chocolate shavings.
Let us know!
Tag us on Instagram with your recipes, photos and reviews! We’d love to see them!