A rose matcha latte recipe that is full of healthy beauty foods. It's not only a natural energy drink, but it's also amazing for your skin, hair and nails!
Untraditional when it comes to making matcha, but honestly think the best way to make matcha is in a blender. The reason for that is that you can completely blend all the ingredients together and because of the coconut butter or coconut oil used, it gets so creamy and fluffy
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1 tablespoon Jasmine Tocos Rose Powder
- 1/4 teaspoons Pearl Powder
- 2 tablespoons Rose Nectar
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Butter or Coconut Oil
- Sweetener of choice (I like monk fruit extract)
- 2 cups hot water
Add all the matcha ingredients into a blender. Top with hot water and blend until creamy and frothy.
Pour into a mug, top with rose petals (if desired) and enjoy!
Credit: Instagram: @simplyquinoa https://www.simplyquinoa.com/rose-matcha-latte/